Ball valve, the opening and closing member (ball) driven by the stem, and rotational movement around the axis of the ball valve valve. It can also be used for fluid regulation and control, including hard seal V ball valve with a strong shear force between the V-shaped ball core and the metal seat of the welded carbide, especially for media containing fibers, tiny solid particles, etc.. The multi-way ball valve in the pipeline not only can flexibly control the media merging, diverging, and switching of flow direction, but also can close any channel and make the other two channels connected. Ball valves in the pipeline should generally be installed horizontally. Ball valve is divided into: pneumatic ball valve, electric ball valve, manual ball valve according to the drive mode.
Why to buy our products?
- Wear-resisting; Since the spool of the hard seal ball valve is alloy steel spray welding and the seal ring is alloy steel overlay welding, the hard seal ball valve will not produce much wear and tear when it is switched on and off. (It has a hardness factor of 65-70).
- the sealing performance is good; because the seal of the hard seal ball valveis manually grinded until the spool and the seal ring are completely matched before use. So his sealing performance is reliable.
- the switch is light; because the seal of the hard seal ball valveuses a spring at the bottom of the seal to make the seal and the spool hold tightly together, so the switch is very light when the external force exceeds the preload of the spring.
- long service life: ball valves have been widely used in various sectors such as petroleum, chemical, power generation, paper, atomic energy, aviation, rocket, and people's daily life.
Why to choose us?
- With nearly two decades of experience in the industry, we produce the best quality ball valve products.
- As a top ball valve manufacturer in China, we use high quality materials and high level assembly units in our production process.
- As a reliable Ball Valve supplier in China, we attach great importance to long-term cooperation with our customers, and the quality, price and service are all in line with their expectations.
- We have a team of exceptionally qualified and experienced ball valve experts. This team places great importance on providing unparalleled service to our customers.
Our ball valve features
Ball valves are mainly used in pipelines to cut off, distribute and change the direction of media flow. The ball valve requires only 90 degrees of rotation and very little torque to close tightly. The completely equal valve body cavity provides a low resistance, straight flow path for the medium. The ball valve not only has a simple structure and good sealing performance, but also has a small volume, light weight, low material consumption, small installation size, and small driving torque, easy to operate, easy to achieve rapid opening and closing, easy to operate and maintain, suitable for general working media such as water, solvents, acids and natural gas, but also for media with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene, etc. . The ball valve body can be integral or combined.